Last Updated: August 12, 2021
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from users of our Services: “Personal Information,这是你提供的可以用来识别你身份的信息(比如你的名字), email address, etc.), and “Aggregate Information,，即不能用于识别您的信息(例如访问本网站的频率), browser type, etc.).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
我们收集您在使用我们的服务时自愿向我们提供的个人信息. For example, you may provide us with your contact information such as your email address, first name and last name, phone number, company name, 或其他个人信息时，您选择通过电子邮件向我们提交该等信息, an online form, or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” Site feature).
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
当您使用我们的服务时，我们会自动接收和收集有关您和您的设备的信息. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Services, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Services.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Services.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Site.
如果我们通过“职业”页面收集您的个人信息以回应职位空缺, 您允许我们使用和保留您的信息，以评估您的申请是否适用于您申请的特定职位, as well as other roles at 信誉第一网投平台. 该个人信息可能由第三方人才跟踪解决方案提供商以及供应商处理和存储, consultants, 及其他需要获取该等资料以代表本公司进行招聘工作的服务提供者. 如果您通过第三方平台申请信誉第一网投平台，需要创建一个账户, such as through LinkedIn, the privacy practices of those platforms will be governed by their own policies, and not by this Policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
我们服务上的某些链接可能会将您重定向到我们没有运营的第三方网站, which may include social media features, such as LinkedIn buttons or links. The privacy practices of those websites will be governed by their own policies. 我们对任何第三方的隐私惯例或政策不作任何陈述或保证, including the providers of third-party applications. If you are submitting information to any such third-party through our Services, you should review and understand that party’s applicable policies, including their privacy policies, before providing your information to the third-party.
AGGREGATE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you use our Services, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, 我们可能会使用一个或多个过程去识别包含个人信息的信息, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
USE OF “COOKIES” AND ANALYTICS
Like most websites, our Services may use “cookies.“Cookies是我们通过您的网络浏览器传输到您的计算机硬盘上的字母数字标识符，以便在您使用我们的服务时帮助我们识别您. You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. 如果您选择拒绝所有cookies，您可能无法使用我们服务中需要注册才能参与的那些方面. You can learn more about cookies and how they work at allaboutcookies.org. You can always disable cookies through your browser settings. Doing so, however, may disable certain features on our Services. You can opt-out from third-party cookies that are used for advertising purposes on the NAI website.
我们也可以使用第三方，如谷歌Analytics，来分析服务的流量. 谷歌分析不为访问者创建个人配置文件，只收集汇总数据. To disable Google Analytics, 请下载由谷歌提供的禁用谷歌分析的浏览器插件 http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics, please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
You may find additional information about Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
How we Use Your Information
In general, 我们收集您的信息和个人信息是为了提供我们的服务, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes the following uses and purposes:
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Services.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Conduct research and analysis, and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Services, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Services to you.
- Communicate with you and respond to inquiries.
- Consider your application for employment.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of 信誉第一网投平台, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information.
Like most companies, we share information, including Personal Information, 在某些情况下，通过运营我们的服务和业务与第三方进行合作. Below we explain when that happens.
我们可能将个人信息转让给第三方，以提供服务或经营我们的业务. For example, 我们可能将您的个人信息转移给第三方服务提供商，以协助提供服务和其他服务, and to communicate with you about current or future offerings.
我们也可能在以下情况下将您的个人信息转让给第三方:(i)遵守法律要求, law, subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order, governmental request, or legal process; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, asset sale, financing, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of 信誉第一网投平台; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of 信誉第一网投平台 or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of 信誉第一网投平台.
AS DIRECTED BY YOU AND WITH YOUR CONSENT
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each communication.
Children and Privacy
Our Services are not intended to be used by children under the age of 13, 我们不会在知情的情况下从13岁以下的儿童收集与服务相关的个人信息.
How Do We Protect Your Information
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, 或其他未经授权的第三方将无法突破我们的安全和不当收集, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
How to Contact Us
联络我们，就本私隐政策或我们一般的私隐做法提出问题或意见, please email us at email@example.com.
6A Gill Street
Woburn, MA 01801
If You Are Located Outside of the United States
We are located in and provide our Services from the United States. 美国境内管理个人信息收集和使用的法律可能与您所在国家的法律不同. If you decide to use our Services or share your Personal Information with us, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States as appropriate, 并且您明确同意将您的个人信息转移到美国.